Having won the prestigious Branch of Year five times in the past nine years, SLSCC pride ourselves on effective, transparent administration. We support our surf club executive with a variety of programs and events aimed at enhancing the level of governance, transparency and consistency in administration across the 15 surf clubs and Central Coast Branch. Some of these programs/ events include:
• Fortunity Club Conference
• Fortunity Presidents Teas
• Branch Council and Branch Portfolio Board meetings
• Fortunity Club Quality Program
• Club Sustainability Program
Please select the administration or communication resource you require from the drop down menu.