Streets Summer Surf Fun Days
Surf Life Saving Central Coast will be commencing the extremely popular Streets Summer Surf Fun Days again in January 2018 across Central Coast beaches.
The program is a fantastic introduction to beach activities for children aged between 8-14 years, covering surf awareness, surf skills, basic rescue techniques, sun safety, the use of body boards and nipper boards along with various other fun beach activities.
The Dates and venues for the 2018 Streets Summer Surf Fun Days are;
- Tuesday 16th January 2018 @ Toowoon Bay
- Wednesday 17th January 2018 @ Umina
- Thursday 18th January 2018 @ Toowoon Bay
- Monday 22nd January 2018 @ Toowoon Bay
- Tuesday 23rd January 2018 @ Umina
- Wednesday 24th January 2018 @ Umina
The Streets Summer Surf Fun Day aims to provide participants with a fun and enjoyable experience at the beach, but at the same time educate children in surf awareness, basic rescue techniques and surf skills that could save a life one day.
For further course information please contact Nicci on 43530299 or firstname.lastname@example.org