Casual Surf Education Instructor
Surf Life Saving Central Coast (SLSCC) is now calling for the paid position of casual Surf Education Instructors to facilitate our school beach programs during school hours. Our programs are designed to increase the importance of staying safe at the beach.
SLSCC requires casual Surf Education Instructors for the period from October 2017 to December 2017 with a possibility of further extension to March 2018.
- Applications will need to include a one page resume outlining qualifications, skills and experiences within and outside of Surf Life Saving.
- Knowledge and ability to work with children
- A list of current Lifesaving awards. At a minimum a proficient Bronze Medallion/Cert II in public safety.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out safety procedures and use appropriate safety equipment.
- Two (2) referees should be included.
- A working with children check number is required in accordance with Child Protection Legislation.
Please note applications close on Friday 8th September 2017 and must be addressed to:
Casual Community Ed Instructor Position
Surf Life Saving Central Coast
PO Box 5029
Chittaway Bay NSW 2261
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Julie-Ann Fillingham at email@example.com or 4353 0299.