Casual Surf Education Instructor
Surf Life Saving Central Coast (SLSCC) is seeking interested and suitably qualified members for the paid position of casual Surf Education Instructors to facilitate our school beach programs during school hours. Our programs are designed to increase the importance of staying safe at the beach, reduce risk taking behaviours and provide a fun experience to boost children’s confidence in the ocean.
SLSCC requires casual Surf Education Instructors each year for the period from October to December with a possibility of further extension to March.
- Applications will need to include a one page resume outlining qualifications, skills and experiences within and outside of Surf Life Saving.
- Knowledge and ability to work with children
- A list of current Lifesaving awards. (Minimum proficient Bronze Medallion/Cert II in public safety).
- Demonstrated ability to carry out safety procedures and use appropriate safety equipment.
- Two (2) referees should be included.
- A working with children check number is required in accordance with Child Protection Legislation.
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the SLSCC Community Education Co-ordinator – Nicci Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4353 0299.