CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Surf Life Saving Central Coast (SLSCC) is seeking an energetic, highly motivated and knowledgeable CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER to lead the organisation into the next phase of its development.
SLSCC is the leading volunteer water safety organisation on the Central Coast and is an icon of the local community as well as being a vibrant and highly successful organisation with strongly developed plans for the future.
Reporting to a Board of Directors interested applicants should have demonstrated experience in the following key attributes for the role:
- Strategic organisation and operations management
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- Governance & director relationships
- Financial management
- Volunteer management
- Strategic partnership management (i.e. corporate sponsors, government and local government)
- Dispute resolution/ grievance handling
- Media, marketing & fundraising
Strong Personal Skills are essential and relevant Tertiary Qualifications, together with Knowledge & Understanding of the Surf Life Saving, will be highly regarded.
Applications outlining demonstrated experience in the above areas, complete with cover letter and resume, should be forwarded to the SLSCC President: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to discuss the role further please contact Stuart Harvey on 0438 422 659.
Closing Date is Friday 19 April, 2019.
A detailed Position Description can be found here: CEO Position Description