Casual Surf Education Instructor
Surf Life Saving Central Coast (SLSCC) annually seek interested and suitably qualified people for the paid position of casual Surf Education Instructors to facilitate our school beach programs during school hours. Our programs are designed to increase the importance of staying safe at the beach.
SLSCC requires casual Surf Education Instructors each year for the period from October to December with a possibility of further extension to March.
- Applications will need to include a one page resume outlining qualifications, skills and experiences within and outside of Surf Life Saving.
- Knowledge and ability to work with children
- A list of current Lifesaving awards. (minimum proficient Bronze Medallion/Cert II in public safety).
- Demonstrated ability to carry out safety procedures and use appropriate safety equipment.
- Two (2) referees should be included.
- A working with children check number is required in accordance with Child Protection Legislation.
Please note: SLSCC will call for new applications around July/August 2018 – stay tuned to this page for more details.
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the SLSCC Comminuty Education Co-Ordinator – Julie-Ann Fillingham at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4353 0299.