This season has certainty not been your typical season, with bushfires at the beginning and COVID 19 ending our our season some 5 weeks early – Stuart Harvey SLSCC President.
Surf Life Saving Central Coast is incredibly fortunate to such amazing members spread across all 15 clubs on the Centrral Coast. While this season has been unusual the strength, agility and perciperance of all members is something to be proud of.
At this year’s Awards of Excellence nearly every category recognised an outstanding member from all 15 clubs. This is a fantastic effort and shows the engagement all our clubs have with their members.
Unfortunately though their can only be one winner for each category. Congratulations to these incredible members and to all the members who were nominated for a category.
- Club of the Year – Umina
- Patrol of the Year – Umina
- Surf Lifesaver – Paul Dowdell
- Young Lifesaver – Kai Darwin
- Volunteer – Richard Green
- Young Volunteer – Jamie Cairns
- Patrol Captain – Laura Luchi
- RWC Operator – Craig Ray
- Rescue of the Year – Shelley Smith, Rosy Pragano, Peta Howlett
- Junior Lifesavers – Kale Puata, Brooke Gillett
- Rookie – Cohen Crook
- Trainer – Pam Edmonds
- Assessor – Chris Fillingham
- Facilitator – Ramzy Fawzy
- Administrator – Daniel Kingsley
- Service Team – Surf Ed Team
- President Award – Gordon Smith
- Open athlete – James Koch
- Youth Athlete – Lachlan Braddish
- Masters Athlete – Paul Lemmon
- Sport team – Masters Females
- Official – Chris Gathercole
- Coach – Mick Magurren